These little breads cannot get any simpler. I mean, why go to the health store and buy tapioca flour, psyllium husk, almond flour or crocodile tears when you can have these little beauties in 15 minutes flat? All done with 1 bowl and your muffin tin.
Tahini, or sesame butter is the unlikely hero of this recipe. I don’t know what alchemy happens when you mix these simple ingredients, but the result is definitely gold. Look how fluffy those are! Try them yourself! And thank me later.
Ingredients for 6 mini breads:
- 3 large or extra large eggs
- 90 milliliters tahini (sesame butter). You can measure 6 Tbsps. or 3×1/8 cup
- 1 heaping teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sesame for decoration, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit or 180 Celsius
- In a bowl, mix eggs, Tahini, honey, vinegar and baking powder.
- Divide batter into 6 oiled muffin tin holes. I use a silicone muffin pan, but you could use metal or even line it with paper cups to prevent sticking.
- Decorate with sesame if you wish, poppy seeds or anything else you fancy and bake for 15 minutes.
Done! Told ya it was easy!