Gluten free, no fuss, no soaking. You cannot go wrong with this original use for those rice papers you once bought at the Asian grocer. Also, what’s with the impossible to re-close packages?
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup ricotta
1/4 cup grated feta
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp olive oil
Baked in 420 f convection, then turned convection off for another few min
You will need:
- 7 rice papers
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt / Sour cream
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated feta or whatever grated cheese you have on hand
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Egg wash and sesame seeds for decoration
- Mix everything but the rice papers and decorations in a bowl.
- Place 1 dry rice paper in the bottom of an oiled pie plate, slather with 3 spoons of cheese mix, then top with another paper. Repeat until all 7 papers are used.
- The top layer is brushed with egg, and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Bake in 420 Fahrenheit convection for about 25 minutes until golden and crispy.