This cannot get easier.
1 pan, few ingredients, happy family.
Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 2-3 peppers, yellow orange or red, sliced
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- Spices: salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder (mix and match your favorites)
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit/200 Celsius and Line baking sheet with baking paper
- With a sharp knife, slice chicken breasts into smaller pieces
- in a small bowl, mix 1 tsp of each spice plus an extra tsp of the chili powder
- Pile veggies and chicken on your sheet pan, sprinkle with spices and olive oil. Mix well.
- Bake for 20 min
Serve with rice, tortillas or whatever else you like. The holy trio of salsa, guacamole and sour cream are always a good idea. Decorate woth fresh cilantro and lime wedges if you feel fancy. I have kids.