1 large flour tortilla
4 large eggs
3/4 cup milk or cream
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 pack (300 gr) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, liquid squeezed out
Salt, Freshly ground black pepper
Optional: a handful of chopped green onions, chopped ham. Or just replace the spinach by other cooked veggies like broccoli
1. Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit or 180 Celsius.
2. Oil a round deep baking dish. Mine looks like an extra large ramekin.
3. Whisk the eggs, milk, cheese and drained spinach in a bowl ; season to taste.
4. Gently place the tortilla in the baking dish, allowing the edges to fold like so:
5. pour the filling inside the tortilla and place in the hot oven for about an hour, or until golden and pretty.