It really can’t get easier then this, or more delicious. Slices from this turkey breast recipe feed my family for days, are great warm or cold (my personal favorite) and make kick ass sandwiches, salads and stir-frys. It is very tasty serves warm with mashed potatoes, but even better chilled overnight, then thinly sliced. Love it! It is truly my go-to recipe these days.
Slow Cooker Succulent Turkey Breast
2 large turkey breast halves. About 2 kg or 4 lb in total.
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
3 dry bay leafs crumbled to bits
2 dry bay leaves, whole
1. Place breasts side by side in the crockpot.
2. With your hands, evenly coat with mayo, paprika, pepper and crushed bay leaves.
3. place the last 2 bay leaves on each breast.
4. cover and cook on LOW for 3.5 hours, then close the cooker and let cool down. I leave it alone for about 2 hours.
5. Remove, eat warm or chill overnight then slice to beautiful then slices.